Enrolled agents (EAs) are America's Tax Experts. EAs are the only federally licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS.
See more at: www.naea.org
Enrolled Agent Exam guide
Congratulations on taking the first step in becoming an Enrolled Agent. This website has been organized with plenty of information to help you study and pass the EA exams. If you have any comments or questions please feel free to contact me. Lastly, don't forget to join "IRS exam study group"
I have divided the process in 5 categories
1) How to Become an Enrolled Agent , i will share links and tips what resource you need to become EA
2) SEE1[Special Enrollment Examination] — Individuals
3) SEE2 [Special Enrollment Examination] -- Businesses
4) SEE3 [Special Enrollment Examination] --Representation, Practices and Procedures
5) Congrats you Passed -- what is your next step ??